Cloud computing has proven its value to enterprises and service providers alike. On the business side, the cloud represents potentially lower costs thanks to pay-as-you-go pricing and the option to scale easily as the user base grows. For service providers, cloud computing keeps customer acquisition costs low, translating into higher operating margins. Based on these realities, it would seem that cloud computing is a pure win/win for all involved.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!