The energy industry is a big spender when it comes to big data and analytics, according to a new study from ABI Research. The firmís latest market forecast shows that spending on big data and analytics in the sector will amount to $7 billion in 2014 and rise to more than $21 billion by 2019, for a compound annual growth rate of 25 percent.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!