The HIT Policy Committee will accept public comment through June 26 on the just-released draft description of "meaningful use" of electronic health records.
The committee's meaningful use workgroup issued its initial recommendations, which will be refined this summer before the policy committee makes final recommendations to federal officials (clik here
Comments should not exceed 2,000 words in length. Electronic comments are preferred and should be addressed to email@example.com, with the subject line "Meaningful Use."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!