For nearly four years, physicians at George Washington University Medical Associates, a 300-member multi-specialty group practice in Washington, D.C., have had access to some diagnostic imaging examinations from their electronic health records system. The project, using Web portal technology to connect radiology systems with the EHR, was done with the help of a consultant and took just two days.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!