A new study of cost data for 4,000 hospitals contends there is no evidence that computerization has lowered costs or streamlined administration. The study, published Nov. 20 and based on data from 2003 to 2007, also claims there is no strong evidence that increased computerization leads to increased quality.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!