MedPlexus Inc. is offering its own Cash for Clunkers program to get physicians to trade in their legacy practice management or electronic health records software.
The Sunnyvale, Calif.-based vendor will offer $5,000 for a solo provider toward the installation, setup and training costs of its integrated, Web-based PPM/EHR. The company will offer $3,000 for those trading in just a PPM or EHR. Higher payments are available for larger practices. Further details have not been disclosed.
The incentives are available for purchases made by Sept. 30. More information is available at medplexus.com/clunkers.htm.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!