Has this ever happened to you? It happened to a friend of mine. You open a performance report, one that's been sent to your boss and all the top executives in your company, and it states that your group is failing to meet company mandated quotas and therefore its performance is poor. Your heart sinks and you think, “I don't need this.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!