Diversified Information Technologies, a vendor of document management technology and services for multiple industries including health care, has acquired Active Data Services Inc., which offers similar services. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Scranton, Pa.-based Diversified offers document imaging, electronic mailroom processing, paper and electronic records management, and consulting services. The company had revenue of $35 million in 2008, about half from the health care sector.
Raleigh, N.C.-based Active Data provides document imaging, print/electronic billing and customer communications services. It had $15 million in revenue during 2008, about 45% from health care.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!