Document imaging and management software vendor Hyland Software Inc., Westlake, Ohio, has acquired Valco Data Systems, which sells complementary software. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Salem, N.H.-based Valco brings to Hyland more than 300 hospital clients, many of them community hospitals, and expertise in integrating with Meditech software systems.
Hyland sells modules of its OnBase application to more than 20 industries with health care the largest market. More information is available at onbase.com and valco-data.com.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!