Sunil Soares is a widely known figure and authority in the field of data governance, the author of two books on the topic and the former director of IBM’s Information Governance consulting practice. He’s been a contributor to Information Management and recently spun himself off as founder and managing partner at Information Asset LLC., where he continues to help organizations build data governance practices. His third book, “Big Data Governance, an Emerging Imperative,” is the first comprehensive volume on the new data phenomenon from a governance perspective. He recently spoke about the purpose and timing of this work with Information Management Editorial Director Jim Ericson.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!