In previous columns I have discussed the importance of focusing on operational decisions when applying advanced analytics. Most organizations have a huge opportunity if they can use advanced analytics to improve their day-to-day operational decision-making, not just strategic and management decisions. Improving these types of decisions can reduce fraud, improve risk management and increase customer satisfaction. Decision management has another key benefit, though: It’s an effective tool for organizations that need to respond in real time.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!