July 26, 2012 – Health care providers and payers do a lot of work with information technology, but don’t necessarily get better at decision making. That’s the view of Thomas Davenport, author of “Analytics at Work: Smarter Decisions, Better Results.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!