(Bloomberg) -- Datalink Corp., a provider of data- storage and cloud-computing services, plans to use acquisitions to help double sales to $1 billion within three years, Chief Executive Officer Paul Lidsky said.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!