The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has reported a large increase in incentives paid in 2008 to provider organizations through the Medicare Physician Quality Reporting Initiative. But reporting requirements still remain burdensome, as only 85,000 of 162,800 participating professionals--52%--met statutory requirements and received incentive payments.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!