Medical transcription vendor Webmedx Inc. has introduced a data mining module for its Enterprise Clinical Documentation Platform.
The QualityAnalytics module enables the querying of data from narrative transcription and speech-generated documents. It can automate data abstraction to meet regulatory reporting requirements, such as JCAHO core measures and Medicare audits, according to the vendor.
The module also can support customized research and reporting, such as identifying patients due for preventive or follow-up care. More information is available at webmedx.com.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!