March 25, 2010 – Rexer Analytics announced this week the results of the Third Annual Data Miner Survey, which assessed the experiences, priorities, views and challenges of 710 respondents from the data mining community through an online survey. Results showed that most data miners feel that the economy will not negatively impact them, and almost half of industry data miners rate the analytic capabilities of their company as above average or excellent. The study was conducted in 2009 as a service to the data mining community and was not sponsored by any third party.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!