May 24, 2011 – The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology has announced a "Health I.T. Professionals Competency Examination," a series of six exams to enable individuals to demonstrate their skill level in various roles and to enable health care organizations and vendors to assess the skills of their IT staffs.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!