January 25, 2010 -- Open source data integration specialist Talend today released what it calls the first comprehensive enterprise master data management solution on an open source platform supported by a large community of users. Citing "typical" MDM deployment costs of $500 thousand to $1.2 million, Talend executives predict the new platform will have a disruptive effect on the market with enterprise pricing between $50,000 and $100,000. A community version is also available at no cost under GPL license.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!