August 18, 2011 – The Food and Drug Administration has released its "Strategic Plan for Regulatory Science," defined as "the science of developing new tools, standards and approaches to assess the safety, efficacy, quality and performance of FDA-regulated products."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!