Health Sciences South Carolina, a collaboration of universities and delivery systems, has selected two vendors to build an integrated platform for research.
Newton, Mass.-based Recombinant Data Corp. will provide the clinical research data warehouse technology. Santa Clara, Calif.-based Sun Microsystems Inc. will supply data management, messaging and portal applications running on Sun hardware.
Members of Health Sciences South Carolina include Clemson University, Medical University of South Carolina, University of South Carolina, Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center, Palmetto Health and Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!