Informatics Corporation of America will combine its data integration and aggregation software with the secure data center hosting services of Companion Data Services LLC. The vendors will market the joint product to delivery systems and health information exchanges.
ICA's CareAlign platform integrates an organization's underlying source system data using standard or custom interfaces, according to the Nashville, Tenn.-based vendor. Functions include creation and access of inpatient census lists or clinic schedule lists, drill-down searching to a specific chart or collection of charts, and physician reminders to view new results, sign charts or other follow-ups.
Columbia, S.C.-based CDS' health care insurance data center hosts applications for Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Federal Employee Health Benefits Health Program and private health insurers. The company expects, for instance, to process more than 785 million Medicare claims this year.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!