February 2, 2011 – The decision of U.S. District Court Judge Roger Vinson to rule all of the health care reform law constitutional puts into limbo a number of information technology provisions to support reform programs or expand the reach of HIPAA transactions standards.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!