June 1, 2010 -- HP today announced a $1 billion restructuring plan to automate and consolidate the data centers it operates for clients. Along with changes in its IT services business, the moves will eliminate 9,000 jobs at HP in coming years.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!