Following the Department of Health and Human Services' issuance of an interim final rule governing notification of breaches of protected health information, industry representatives and members of Congress submitted letters of comment to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. Here's a sampling of comments.
House Reps. Oppose Breach Rule
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!