Everyone is talking about data visualization. Business users and analysts want to (literally) see insights into their data, and visualizations are a method to immediately and visually communicate information. A well-designed, meaningful visualization delivers insight into data at a glance through the careful distillation of images, color and design. Itís intuitive, and itís easy: It doesnít just give you the data you need, it shows you, visually, what you are looking for. For the business user, this is fantastic Ė itís fast, itís informative and itís valuable.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!