Adding Semantics to a data lake can transform and integrate unstructured and structured data and query it in real-time, providing critical business intelligence that answers complex questions.
Why Data Lakes Require Semantics
JUN 11, 2015 10:30pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017