We have heard a lot about data scientists recently. Quite often, the term seems to mean little more than a data analyst or a quantitative analyst (a "quant"). Yet the notion of the data scientist seems to be part of a large paradigm shift.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!