The first article in this five-part series on addressing unique device identifier compliance provided an overview of unique device identification. We discussed the four core compliance requirements along with the anticipated benefits of regulation, from the primary objective of improved patient safety and care to the numerous business benefits to be gained by many in the medical devices industry. Then we identified data challenges likely to be faced by organizations required to comply and we introduced enterprise information management as a valuable approach for tackling those data challenges.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!