Politics aside, the subject of energy is of great concern in every large data center. Why, then, is power consumption still an afterthought for most server deployments? Because IT and facilities teams typically work independently and neither team can control consumption or predict requirements when data center energy costs are buried in the overall utility bill.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!