Itís estimated that in 2013, the world will produce an astounding 4 zetabytes (or 4 million petabytes) of new data. But unlike B2C companies, which are† pressed to make use of massive quantities of unstructured consumer data, B2B companies face a big data challenge that goes well beyond volume.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!