Technology is the lifeblood of financial services today, with platforms designed for sharing data acting as the circulatory system linking insurers internally as well as externally with customers. While the Internet and mobile access and cloud computing among others are seen as the standard by most consumers, they also offer irresistible targets for bad actors with various motivations — from larceny to political protest to industrial espionage and everything in between.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!