About a week after we launched the first Big Data in Practice e-newsletter, a friend of mine questioned why our team at Information Management was jumping even further into the big data rabbit hole. After all, the term has become so ubiquitous, so vaguely defined, that any additional content on mastering and leveraging data — no matter how legit — was destined for deletion. Google the term, and you get 850 million results, including multiple definitions, scores of articles and even a risqué music video about a faux product called “Big Data Shoes.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!