February 28, 2013 -- The Cloud Security Alliance Top Threats Working Group released “The Notorious Nine: Cloud Computing Top Threats in 2013.” The report is aimed at providing organizations with an up-to-date, expert-informed understanding of cloud security threats so that they can make educated risk-management decisions regarding cloud adoption strategies.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!