As technology continues to advance, the policies and processes to manage those technologies often lag. Nowhere is that more evident than with the BYOD trend and enterprise governance and security practices. Many organizations use information sharing policies that evolved in an earlier, simpler time but don’t adequately address what’s happening in today’s networks.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!