I realize this title sounds dramatic. I think it helps, however, to make the point that the computer technology we all use every day, from our desktop and laptop machines to the servers and storage that keep our businesses and online destinations running, can have a significant environmental impact. On the surface, it doesn’t seem so bad – they aren’t belching pollution while we use them and they don’t seem to be creating medical problems for their users (except for strained eyes and hands and perhaps for some the obsessive need to always be connected).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!