There are five essential elements of master data management. One of the challenges is making progress in all five areas at once, while simultaneously working across the spectrum of people, process, technology and information.
Easing Into Master Data Management
NOV 26, 2008 3:41am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions