There are five essential elements of master data management. One of the challenges is making progress in all five areas at once, while simultaneously working across the spectrum of people, process, technology and information.
Easing Into Master Data Management
NOV 26, 2008 3:41am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016