Axcient, a provider of cloud-based Recovery-as-a-Service, announced the availability of a Virtual Appliance, enabling organizations to protect data locally and replicate to the cloud without the need to purchase any onsite hardware. Companies running highly virtualized environments can now leverage their investment in virtual servers and be confident that data and applications are always protected and available, from anywhere.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!