January 23, 2012 – Although federal researchers were generally upbeat about the agile capabilities of cloud computing, they found that shifting their niche data sets for scientific experiments to virtual environments might not hold the same savings seen in other industries.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!