February 22, 2012 – A gulf of differences regarding cloud computing policy, infrastructure and data security separates the top nations from others providing cloud technology. Such policies, issues and communications are hindering fluid global deployment and preventing cloud computing from reaching its full economic potential, a new report states.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!