In a new study looking at the future of cloud, nearly half (49 percent) of the 1,358 organizations surveyed are using cloud services to fuel revenue generation or new product creation. The fourth annual "Future of Cloud Computing" study by venture capital firm North Bridge Venture Partners in conjunction with research firm Gigaom Research and 72 collaborating organizations analyzes the inhibitors and drivers behind cloud adoption.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!