Vendors of any application or service delivered via the cloud realize that they are often held to a higher standard than on-premise software providers, but in the wake of recent outages at Intuit, the issue of what vendors in the space must do to address downtime events - planned or otherwise - has been pushed into the spotlight.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!