The use of cloud-based storage has increased 90 percent from January 2012 to June of this year, according to “The 2013 State of the Enterprise Cloud Report” from Verizon, and the use of cloud-based memory has doubled, driven by the shift of business-critical applications to the cloud.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!