It's a problem with which corporate treasurers have struggled for years: the accounting systems they use to manage their company's money don't easily talk to their banks' software. When they receive electronic bank statements, they tend to need to manually reconcile them with the company's accounts payable, accounts receivable and treasury systems. And when they receive a payment through their bank, they don't always know what that payment is for.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!