We live in a funny world when it comes to IT making life ever more fast and furious: On the one hand, the phenomenon known as big data is sweeping industries and organizations, striking fear into the hearts of geeks and bean counters. On the other hand, some pundits have already declared the term as a misnomer, if not badly overhyped and thus dead on arrival. All data is big, they argue, so stop lecturing us.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!