Half of the executives surveyed in a new report from Deloitte say their organizations have bring-your-own-device programs, and the study says the growth of BYOD raises questions about how often policies should be updated and communicated to employees as well as how such co-mingling of devices could impact the security of organization assets and proprietary information.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!