The other evening, my wife and I were putting our son to bed in our usual routine. After we read a story together, he said to her, “Mommy, you are my hero,” at which point both my wife and I exchanged “awwws.” Then, after a slight pause, he followed with “What does ‘hero’ mean?”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!