Introducing change within an organization is always challenging. To aid in the transition, ensure training is provided to staff to allow them to embrace this new solution, regardless of their involvement in delivery. As with any implementation, set dates for the delivery and ensure task owners are working toward those dates. The executive should:
- Work with your technologists to ensure dedicated resources.
- Document every business decision captured in the configuration of the solution.
- Conduct walkthrough sessions of the solution withbusiness leaders and their staff to promote how the solution will be used.
Use the Solution Effectively
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!