February 15, 2013 – For all the innovations and cheerleading on enterprise analytics, CIOs still only get about one-third of potential users to take on analytic tools. However, a trio of factors in the next few years holds hope of smashing through the adoption “glass ceiling,” says Gartner Research VP and analyst Rita Sallam.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!