(Bloomberg) -- BMC Software Inc., a maker of programs that help companies update servers and personal computers, fell after forecasting fiscal 2013 profit that missed analysts’ estimates, a sign it’s struggling to clinch big contracts.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!