It’s an intermittently cloudy Tuesday morning in San Jose, but no matter. I’m stuck in a hotel ballroom at a big data conference and haven’t seen sunlight in 36 hours. A young woman pulls up a chair next to mine. Unfurling her iPad cover, she explains that her boss has sent her to this event to learn all she can about big data and report back.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!